Friday, April 3, 2009

Religulous

Hallelujah! Noel moved out, and I was ready for documentaries again! Caty and Noel helped me tidy up the garage before the show. Webs, Dust, and stains were accumulating. It was time for some spring cleaning. The new rug was a donation from Jamil to the theatre.

"Religulous" was a big hit among the heathens. Bill Maher made us laugh till we cried. Dustin and Eva broke bread with their fellow hard-core garage theatre fans. Patrons trickled in steadily. Once the movie was over the garage was packed. As usual it was great having so many friends in one place.

No one took me up on my offer to attend the religious service of their choice. Phew!

Thank you everyone for the clever comments in the guest book! Also, a big thank you to whomever closed down the garage after the party. I needed to get some rest for work early the next day. I wasn't that successful at resting, but I sure felt great in the morning! ;) I think I'll pray for Bill Maher's forgiveness...

Photobucket

Thanks Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment